Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Asian Girl Birthday Card

So, I haven't been very good at blogging more than once a week. Mainly because I've been busy making cards for friends and family who have birthdays this month! I have one more birthday and Father's Day to finish for June, but several more to come in July. Here is one that I did for my sister. Her birthday was June 1st, but we haven't celebrated it yet otherwise I would have given it to her by now. My inclination is to just keep the card because I have become very attached to it like it is my own child. I find that I am feeling this way about all of my cards...I take pictures of them so that I can remember them always. I'll probably end up making a scrapbook of pictures of cards I've made. Sad.


For this card I used Hero Arts Four Dolls and Asian Elements clear stamps and Oriental Trading's Build a Cake clear stamps, the paper is Oriental Trading's Far East. I used the Provo Craft Cuttlebug to emboss the moss green paper. The ribbon is also from Oriental Trading's Far East self-adhesive ribbon collection. Then added a little bling using a pink paper flower and jewel.

1 comment:

  1. The card is so adorable...I can't believe how talented you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails