Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LOLLIPOP PIC OF THE WEEK...week 4


Two of my favorite things...lollipops and cookies! Genius to combine them! These are Swirly Sparkly Cookie Pops designed by Meaghan Mountford as seen on her blog {the decorated cookie}. This girl is basically living my dream! She's a professional cookie decorator who has her own book, sells cookie kits, and has an extremely informative blog with awesome cookie photos of her own work (such as this one). I have her book "Cookie Sensations: Creative Design for Every Occasion" on my wish list! You can never have too many cookie books. NEVER.

2 comments:

  1. And bonus. I just commented below and then clicked and saw moi! thanks so much for my shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cute and yummy! Thanks so much for following my blog. So happy to find your "sweet" blog. Pardon the pun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails