Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

LOLLIPOP PIC OF THE WEEK...week 1


Thanks so much to my first few followers...you're what we call "early adopters" in the marketing world. Really, you're just cool friends! Those who know me well know that I am not much of a phone talker. This blog lets me to "talk" to my friends in a way that not many other outlets do. Facebook is cool for quick hellos and comments, I still don't get the Twitter thing and texting hurts my thumbs!

I have a lot of plans for the blog...I hope I will be able to stick to them. I'll be posting pictures of family, talking about my hobbies, posting recipes I've made and some I'd like to make, discussing movies and music, reminiscing about old times, good times, bad times, crazy times. Comments are always welcome! And of course, I'll always be recruiting more followers.

For this second post, I am introducing the LOLLIPOP PIC OF THE WEEK. I love food, especially anything sweet. I love food photography, especially of anything sweet. I think lollipops are adorable--so they've become my theme. Every week I'll pick a new l-pop.

This is a RAINBOW Lollipop in the popular and super cute layered swirl pattern. This could be my favorite type...I say that now and it's only week 1! We'll see...


Sweet dreams everyone!
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Love the name and that lollipop is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea!! I can't wait to see what the next lollipop will be... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails